Height 5' 4"
Weight: 8 Stone
Hair: Light brown
ArtsEd School of Acting, London, UK - 3 Year Acting Diploma Graduate
Accents: Central and Eastern European, Israeli,General American, Middle East
Dance: Contemporary, Jazz, Period
Language: English, Hebrew
Martial Art: Basic Karate, Kickboxing & Weapon Combat
Fights: The English Academy of Dramatic Combat Certificate
Sport: Horse Riding ( Dressage, Show Jumping, Western), Basic Gymnastic, Wind Surfing, Astanga Yoga, Diving
Faclitator: Drama Workshop leader as part of the Children Fund project, working with children age 5-10
As a substitute movement teacher at Drama Centre in London
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 8 Stone
Since graduating from ArtsEd Adi participated in varius workshops led by top practitioners to hone her skills, such as:
* Complicite - The Song with Monika Pagneux, Storytelling with Toby Jones, The Neutral Mask and Chekov with Lilo Baur
* Stacy Makishi - Live performance
* At the IWF with Shared Excpirience, Nancy Meckler.
* Mask work and improvisations with Steven Whinnery.
* Frantic Assembly - site specific.
* Intensive 1on1 Martial Arts Training led by Shane Steyn (South Africa), Dean Williams (UK), Gordon Alexander (UK).
* Meisner Technique with Jack Waltzer.
* Camera Technique with Daphne Eckler-Kirby.
with Steven Whinnery
Adi is a professional performer, she has an extensive experience working on text based performances, physical theatre and ensemble productions. She has touring experience and is a professional voice artist.
She also wrote, performed and produced her own one-woman-shows collaborating with other theatre practitioners. Her work is influenced by the medium of film, spoken word and expression through movement. For more information about her work p